Monday 11 May 2015

The Truth behind me...


I have been serving all these years,
I have been standing all these years,
But, I still don’t get the respect I deserve.

I have been working for a cleaner earth,
I have been tolerating all the abuses,
But, I still don’t get the value I deserve.

I have been accepting all the rubbishes,
I have been doing my duty very sincerely,
But, now I feel I am suffering a lot.

I always stand wherever you like,
I take care of you and help you stay healthy,
But, you don’t understand my feelings and takes me for granted.

I have been served with anything you don’t want;
Last night’s dinner, rotten long out of date foods, papers, anything useless,
But, I still don’t want to be treated as a useless box.

I too know, my name is Dustbin,
I too know, my duty is to keep your surrounding clean,
But please value my duty and give due respect by keeping me clean too.
Keep me clean to make your surrounding cleaner.

                Happy Dustbins, Clean Homes.
                                                                


1 comment:

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...