Saturday 10 March 2018

Sky of Emotions





At darker part of the twilight,
before the stars conquer the skies;
I dare to take one more step ahead
I am afraid, I wouldn’t be able to open up;
but my words of truth would be told.

At this onset of the night,
Before the moon finally sets its majesty;
I dare another step, with a pulse skipped,
Wish my words tinkle chandeliers on her forehead.

I, an inch away from you,
dare to ink this onto your heart,
"May these stars hear the words,
May the brightness of moon witness the emotions,
Let the echoes of my whisper fill the skies;
I Love you and my  heart beats for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...