Thursday 29 June 2017

A Painful Shade



With scattered blue, blended with red and yellow,
the skyline appeared marvelous and scary.
the sun slowly touched the line in the west;
And while watching the horizon far away there,
even trying to hold the sun from being set,
a sudden gentle breeze cleared its way through.
My eyes blinked, leaves above me rustled;
made me realize the presence of a tree beside me.

Instinct at that moment reminded me of you,
consciously I laid down;
with eyes opened to the red blossoms above me,
pretty and wonderful as that of your beautiful lips.
The branches and the leaves gave ways to the breeze,
like your arms which I would always embrace for a warm hug.
Those tender florets and little twigs ,
reminded me of the freshness that your cute smiles always had.
That peaceful huge shade caused me to feel ;
those truest emotions we had,
those unintentional concern for each other,
those faithful seekings for each other's eyes,
that unconditional love we shared.

when realizations set in,
I was under a beautiful Gulmohar tree at its bloom of youth;
and instead of the shade that calms the mind and gives peaceful environment,
It gave me a painful and emotional one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...