Monday 5 June 2017

Melancholic Cry



I couldn't realize the reason then,
The day I looked at you, into your eyes.
You won't believe, I missed few breathes and my heart skipped a beat,
Walking behind you,
Your fragrance pulled me closer to you like your shadow.
Walking ahead of you,
Sounds of your footsteps helped me to slow down.

Beautiful eyes of yours, forced me to give up my shyness,
Your lovely smile, made me to forget my own world.
The very presence of yours overwhelmed me,
emotions were elicited,
And provoked me to say,
"You are a lovely person."

But with time, I realized,
that  you were the reason
I was falling for,
I was longing for,
I was immensely in love with.
       
And trust me I wanted to grow old together,
holding your hand,
cherishing all the good  times of ours,
but everything seems to fall apart and  I still kept the door open , for you to close it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...