Thursday 13 April 2017

Unreached Words - One sided Conversance



You convinced me to understand your situation, but it's been a while now;
Days keep passing by, with a blink nights turn mornings;
But courage in me remains the same and your absence still makes me void.

I am so sorry to bring this up again, but I can't pretend anymore;
you may find it insane, I can't hold my mind anymore;
That I fall in love with you every day, and it's true that I still search for your smiles.

It's not that I didn’t even try, you won't believe my words;
I tried really hard, even listened to music and to anything pleasing;
And I even felt the vibes, but the difference is vibes were all about you.

You know what, you have made a mark on me ;
That you are in a million, you are always worth to chase;
But, I am afraid I would have to choose to live my life like this.

Those meetings were so beautiful and lively,
But as far as I know you, a meeting may not be possible again;
But remember,  I still  meet your fragrance wherever I go.

Yes, my world is scattered and shattered all over,
but I am happy at the end of the day, because you are the dream I dream every night,
And I still choose to live like this, because the love you showed has that power.

I don’t actually believe in this re-incarnation kind of  things;
but now that  there is so much distance between us;
If the God assures me and makes it my belief too, I would kill myself instantly.


My Words Are True and Pure...I Hope They Find You Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...