Saturday 18 February 2017

A silent voice



......There has been a fog of pain inside me, which I have been keeping deep down suppressed.
With the things happened in life ,it eventually started fading, scattering and got thinner . But it never got cleared and can never forget what had happened then.

The more I tried, the more it got deeper and denser. I have never told to anyone except my family ;my well-wishers. They have seen me and felt a bit of pain in me.
I thought time will make it alright, but what a life it has been.. Time instead, revolved and brought the same thing in a different way.

This time, at that moment, I tried my best to hold myself back as I was scared of that phase ,of that pain and about those haunting sleepless nights but my heart got released itself and skipped few beats. But it was happy and overwhelmed with true emotions.
Then when I realized after that moment, nothing was left in me except a more denser fog of pain than the one I had years ago......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...