Saturday 18 February 2017

In a blink of a moment...


......It was a beautiful full mooned evening, watching us being happy, it gazed and stood just in front of us. My heart raced but it controlled itself a bit and got attached to you, then all the pain that was there washed away. Those intense emotions of mine were so natural, those colorful lamps hung along the side of the pond intensified their brightness. The reflection of the moon at the middle of the pond got bigger, even brightened up the moment. A tuneful melodious music heard at the background evoked my emotions . Altogether, the ambiance elicited all my feelings for you. It was like a dream.

      Your glittering beautiful eyes and that cute dimpled smile of yours said many things. You were very sweet and lovely. I couldn't hold myself, everything happened in just a blink.
That warm hug had everything, the love which I always wanted to give you.
The care which I have always safeguarded was with that kiss on your forehead.
 That sweet kiss had all the emotions which I have been keeping pure and untouched.

In that just a blink, I have realized that our hearts happily exchanged their beats and shared their emotions too......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...