Thursday 23 February 2017

Heart - "Always follow my Path..."

       Yes, I always listen to you and go along with you. But at times you really makes me go crazy;
That I wonder what you are up to, that how do I walk? I get lost listening to you.

       Then neither I know to which path you are taking me nor to which way I am leading you.
But knowing you are happy when I touched your paths, that overwhelming feeling of mine keeps me moving.

      Even so I can't see anything  and who knows what is the whole story. Now, it's passion to become worthy to you and will faithfully move towards your Destination following your path. 
    
       Even if I receive only pain during the journey, I will take it as a reward and will always wear a smile and keep moving as I have realized that it all started with you and now, I want to end it on You.


 Like the Page Positive Expressionism or click the link www.facebook.com/positivewords3388

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...