Sunday 19 February 2017

A true hidden Love ~ 'Perfect'


.......Then, You came to my life as a ray of promising sunshine, bringing happiness and a greatest hope altogether...... 
       Your nicest words and that shyness of yours when I looked deep into your eyes connected me on a deepest level. your cuteness brightened up my day and thoughts of yours played around at nights. I just couldn't stop staring at those cute little things you do as those cuteness of yours brought the true colours of happiness in me. You and your every actions pulled me closer to you and gave a promising hope. Those little moments spent with you brought out my true hidden love for you. I wanted to freeze that instant as it was just 'Perfect'.

      Having broken once, as that of yours I also had the truest mixed emotions, I stopped in dilemma but I gladly chose to walk into love with you because you are that person in my life who made me realized what actually love is. Given me a chance, in a single heartbeat, I would always choose you as you have that courage in you which I don't , the courage that can change my entire world with just having you around.

     Yes!! I would happily choose you because I yearn for that happiness, that perfectly imperfectness, those cute actions of yours...as these things make my world content ~ 'Perfect'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn It Off And See What Happens

      Today's era has been evolving very fast and in a very different way that, for over a few decades, with technologies shaping up th...